Functional training classes: 12 June - 6 July
The Zone can be defined by two meanings:
Noun: A state of such concentration that one is able to perform at the peak of one's physical or mental capabilities.
Verb: To designate (a specific area) for use or development.
The Zone is run in the purpose built 'Functional Training Studio'. It is decked out with assault bikes, the tyre flip, sled track, the 'ultimate training centre' and much more that will require mental as much as physical application!
The Zone Overview
- Functional Training
- High intensity, circuit style class
- 4 weeks/ 3 sessions per week
- 6am, 10am or 6pm timeslots
- 12 people MAX
- Available to members and non-members
- Members: $219
- Non-members: $311 (includes 4 weeks facility membership)
Pricing has been pro-rated - no class on Queen's Birthday Public Holiday, Monday 11 June.
For availability or more information please email or call 9093 6350.
Early Morning Program