Small Group Training (SGT) is ideal if you are training for an event, a competition or simply want to workout with a few friends!
With a minimum of 5 people and a maximum of 12, SGT offers personalised and specialised training.
Sessions are 45 minutes in duration and are available over various days and times to suit participants.
- 10 week term/ 1 session per week or
- 5 week term/ 2 sessions per week
For more information please email
Upcoming SGT Pilates Course - starts 20 March
- 11.30am - 12.15pm
- DRLC Group Fitness Studio
- 10 week term (1 class per week)
- Members only
If you are a beginner, if you have had a baby or you are returning from injury, this mat based pilates class is just for you!
Specialised classes will be run based on your individual needs to accommodate injuries, to improve weakened pelvic floor muscles and strengthen postural muscles.
SGT Pilates is a more personalised approach to improve:
- muscle strength and tone, especially in the abdominal region, lower back, hips and buttocks.
- great addition to your daily exercise routine to help recruit the core muscles and gain an all over body workout.
- improve weakened pelvic floor muscles and strengthen postural muscles for greater alignment and balance.
Progress at your own pace with modified movements that work on your balance, strength and flexibility.
Bookings can be made at reception or, if you have any queries email us :)