Gym Fit Teens
Gym Fit Teens is a structured, gym based program designed for teens aged 10-16 years.
Specifically those who wish to increase:
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Agility and balance
Using gym based exercises and equipment, teens can look forward to learning new exercises and methods of training, whilst increasing their knowledge and taking care of physical and mental health.
|1, 5, 9||Weights||Cardio||Functional |
|Skills and |
|2, 6, 10||Skills and |
|3, 7, 11||Circuit||Skills and |
|4, 8||Cardio||Functional |
|Skills and |
Days and Times
Monday – Thursday (throughout the school term and excluding Public Holidays)
4.15pm – 5.00pm.
Looking to Join?
For New teens wishing to join the Gym Fit Teen Program, a quick 10 minute meet ‘n’ greet/ induction with a qualified DRLC Trainer will be required prior to commencing. Please call 9093 6350 or email to make an appointment.
Memberships are continued during the school holidays (see Ts and Cs below).
Should you wish to put a hold on your child's membership throughout this time, please advise DRLC via email or by completing a hold form at reception.
$17.50 / per week (Direct Debit)
Prices effective as of 1 July, 2019
Active Kids Vouchers
Active Kids vouchers can be used for our new 8 week School Aged Fitness Intro Program (for Gym Fit Teens).
The 8 week school age fitness program is $140.
A $40 upfront payment is required with your voucher.
Access for Gym Fit Teens includes:
- Attending all of the Gym Fit Teens programs during term (4:15pm - 5pm; Mon – Thurs);
- Access to DRLC any day of the year to use the pools (i.e. Aqua Play; lap swimming; etc.);
- Access to the gym 10am - 6pm (Saturday & Sunday)* and during school holidays between 10am - 4pm (Monday – Friday)*.
- *Child must be accompanied by a guardian at all times (this person must be a DRLC facility member or a paying guest);
- *Child is only permitted to use cardio equipment and stretch area of the gym.