- Bachelor of Human Movement Science with Sports & Industrial Psychology
- Advanced Certificate in Nutrition and Health Coaching
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- ASA Level 2 swim Instructor
- ASA Level 1 swim Coach
- Indoor Cycle Certificate
- Nutrition, Health & Wellness
- Weight loss
- Functional fitness
Interesting fact about me
- I’ve travelled to 30 different countries and lived in 4. I am bilingual with Afrikaans as my first language
- I used to be in my University Acapella singing group (Like the Pitch Perfect movie 😊)
- I’m a massive foodie and a wizz in the kitchen.
If you were a superhero, who would you be?
Xena Warrior Princess
You don't have to be great to start, but you do need to start to be great!
Why did you become a Personal Trainer?
My passion stems from my competitive sporting background. I enjoy living a healthy lifestyle and sharing my passion with others. Especially families, guiding them in creating healthier, happier lifestyles. Assisting people with making informed and educated decisions when it comes to their health and wellness. Eat well, move well and live well.
Many of us are completely overwhelmed with the amount of misguiding information and fads out there. We forget to just take a breather and let go of the guilt. Living well does not need to be hard or a punishment – or leave you hangry. My hope is to work alongside you on your journey, whatever your goal is.