Due to the coronavirus we’ve closed many of our facilities including the Customer Service Centre. Please visit our COVID-19 page to see what is impacted.
- Bachelor of Nutrition Science (In Progress)
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Level 1 & 2 Boxing Certification
- Level One Strength Coach
- Exercising Through Pregnancy and Beyond
- Kettlebell Instructor Certification
- Advance Strength Training Certification
- Swim Australia Certified Teacher
- Boxing Technique
- Strength / Resistance Training
- Pre-Post Natal
Interesting fact about you:
- I once spent the night in a Bolivian Prison.
- I competed in a charity boxing match to raise funds for the Black Dog Institute
- I spent many years backpacking around the world and lived in London, Canada and Ecuador along the way.
If you were a superhero, who would you be?
Lagertha Lothbrok (Viking Shieldmaiden)
The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
Why did you become a Personal Trainer?
After working in the corporate sector as a Project Manager for many years, I experienced first hand how years of working insanely long hours in high stress environments can take its toll on both your physical and mental health. After a few months of procrastination, I decided I was ready and the timing right for a career change. It was quite daunting to actually follow my passion and plan to turn what was my then hobby in to an actual business and career. I have now been working permanently in the fitness industry since 2012 and I have never looked back!