Due to the coronavirus we’ve closed many of our facilities including the Customer Service Centre. Please visit our COVID-19 page to see what is impacted.
- Master of Exercise Science (M.ExSc) - Strength and Conditioning
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (B.ExSpSc)
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Weight loss
- Rehabilitation/corrective exercise
- Muscle gain
- High performance sports
Interesting fact about me
I’m a keen cyclist specialising in long-distance (100km +) and climbing racing events.
If you were a superhero, who would you be?
“I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavour”.
Henry David Thoreau
Why did you become a Personal Trainer?
I became a Personal Trainer so I could help and empower people to improve their health and quality of life through exercise.