Aqua Play and the Pool Inflatable return and suddenly summer loving had me a blast!
Monday 21 December
- Aqua Play returns 7-days a week for the school holidays (21 Dec - 26 Jan). Please see link for days and times. times.
- wrist bands will be issued for aqua play and must be worn at all times.
Friday 1 January
- The Competition Pool re-opens!
Monday 4 January
- The pool inflatable is back!
- 12pm - 3:30pm
- Monday - Friday (no public holidays or weekends)
- Wrist bands will be issued for the inflatable and must be worn at all times.
- Aqua Aerobics returns to the Group Fitness Timetable
- Intensive Learn to Swim commences
Monday 11 January
- Public lap swimming has returned to single lanes. Please see weekly lane availability for lane space.
- Capacity limits for lap swimming will apply per lane in the different pools.
- Bookings are no longer required for the gym, lap swimming or group fitness classes.
- NB: the gym is closed 3pm - 3.30pm daily for cleaning
- You can utilise the grass and grandstand areas outside for eating, sunbaking etc.
- You can consume beverages inside as long as they have a lid/cap (no food).
Capacity numbers for the Centre have increased, however physical distancing (1.5 metres) is still an expectation of ALL patrons.
In order for DRLC to remain COVIDsafe (and open) we remind you of the following:
- If you have visited a designated hotspot as specified by NSW Health, do NOT enter DRLC and call the Centre for further information.
- Practising good hygiene is an expectation of all customers (e.g. washing your hands regularly, coughing into your elbow, disinfecting surfaces you've touched, etc.);
- If you are feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, you need to stay home.