Casual payments to enter DRLC will be available from Wednesday 18 November.
Customers that do not have a multi-visit pass, Learn to Swim pass or membership will need to download the Service NSW App so they can scan a QR code on arrival.
Once a customer has scanned and 'checked-in' to DRLC they will be required to verify this with a Customer Service team member, before payment will be taken and access to the facility will be permitted.
This must be done on each visit.
NOTE: casual payments do NOT negate the need to book the Olympic Pool, Group Fitness classes and scheduled booking times in the Training Pool.
Aqua Play remains available on weekends only.
Customers are not permitted to congregate, sun bake etc.
COVID capacity numbers apply.
Please see the following links for more information:
Pool Booking Information
Gym and Group Fitness Bookings and Information
In order for DRLC to remain COVIDsafe (and open) we remind you of the following:
- If you have visited a designated hotspot as specified by NSW Health, do NOT enter DRLC and call the Centre for further information.
- DRLC is subject to capacity numbers;
- Physical distancing is to be maintained at all times;
- Practising good hygiene is an expectation of all customers (e.g. washing your hands regularly, coughing into your elbow, disinfecting surfaces you've touched, etc.);
- If you are feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, you need to stay home.