Aqua Play Availability Monday to Friday
- Olympic Pool: 9am - 3:30pm
- Olympic Pool: 3.30pm - 8:30pm (Mon - Thurs)
- NB: Closes at 7:45pm on Friday nights.
- Competition Pool: 9am - 3.30pm
- Competition Pool: 6.30pm - 8:30pm (Mon - Thurs)
- NB: Not available Friday nights.
- The Dome: 9am - 7pm
- Toddler Pool: 9am - 7pm
Aqua Play Availability Saturday and Sunday
- Olympic Pool: 8am - 5:45pm
- Competition Pool: 8am - 5.45pm##
- The Dome: 8am - 5pm
- Toddler Pool: 8am - 5:45pm
##Space may be limited when birthday parties are in operation.
Bookings are not required however, capacity numbers apply.
Wrist bands will be issued for patrons to wear when they have paid/entered to do Aqua Play and must be worn at all times.
- Payment via card is preferred
- Concession cards must be presented
Casual payments are available for customers that do not have a membership, multi-visit pass or fitness passport. Customers will need to download the Service NSW App so you can scan a QR code on arrival.
Once you have scanned and 'checked-in' to DRLC you will be required to verify this with a Customer Service team member, before payment will be taken and access to the facility will be permitted. This must be done on each visit.
NOTE: due to Royal Life Saving Australia's 'Keep Watch Guidelines' children aged 0-10 years are required to have a paying parent/guardian who are required to supervise and be prepared to have to enter the water i.e. in swimmers. Children 11 - 14 years are permitted to enter with a paying 'spectating' adult. An paying adult is anyone 16 years of age and over.
Keep Watch Guidelines for Parents and Guardians (Royal Life Saving Australia)
Never leave your child alone in the water, or left in the care of an older child or with the assumption that your responsibility diminishes due to the presence of lifeguards.
0-5 Year Olds & Non-Swimmers
Parents of child need to be in the water with their child if the child is aged 0-5 years old. Stay within arms' reach.
6-10 Years Olds & Weak Swimmers
Be close, be prepared to enter the water and maintain constant visual contact.
11-14 Year Olds
Stay nearby and maintain visual contact.
In order for DRLC to remain COVIDsafe (and open) we remind you of the following:
- If you have visited a designated hotspot as specified by NSW Health, do NOT enter DRLC and call the Centre for further information.
- DRLC is subject to capacity numbers;
- Physical distancing is to be maintained at all times;
- Practising good hygiene is an expectation of all customers (e.g. washing your hands regularly, coughing into your elbow, disinfecting surfaces you've touched, etc.);
- If you are feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, you need to stay home.