We have great news!
From Monday 19 October there will be some exciting changes at DRLC to make your experience even better!
Gym capacity is increasing to 75 people...and better still, NO BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED!
Yes, you read that right! The Gym will be closed for cleaning Monday to Friday from 3pm - 3:30pm and Saturday/Sunday 1pm - 1:30pm... but outside of those hours, you can train whenever you like for as long as you like (subject to capacity numbers) #Gains
Group Fitness classes will continue to require bookings due to Public Health Order class number restrictions.
The Olympic Pool numbers are increasing to 15 people per "double-lane"... that's a 50% INCREASE in capacity!
We have to maintain a booking schedule for all time slots however, this will allow for more patronage particularly as we head into Summer.
While this is exciting news... more people swimming means you will need to pay close attention to the lane speed signage; i.e. if you are a medium paced swimmer please do not swim in the fast lanes.
NO aqua play at anytime in any pool
In order for DRLC to remain COVIDsafe (and open) we remind you of the following:
- Physical distancing is to be maintained at all times;
- Practising good hygiene is an expectation of all customers (e.g. washing your hands regularly, coughing into your elbow, disinfecting surfaces you've touched, etc.);
- If you are feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, you need to stay home.
Please see the links below for details;
Gym and Group Fitness Classes
- AQUA PLAY is NOT available in any pool at any time
- Customers are permitted to 1 x swim, 1 x gym session and 1 x group fitness class per day (booking double sessions is not permitted)
- Casual entry is not permitted. A visit pass or membership is required
- All patrons are required to complete a COVID-19 Screening Form on their first visit