To book a lane in the Olympic Pool through Eventbrite click here
Alternatively, you can book through the Eventbrite.com.au or the Eventbrite app.
Bookings can be made 2 business days in advance (i.e. you can book online on Thursday for Monday) and will go 'live' at 6am on that respective day.
Bookings can also be made by calling the centre on 9093 6300, select option 9.
Note: DRLC is currently operating from 6am - 7pm, Monday - Friday.
Opening the pool comes with some heavy restrictions to ensure we can meet Public Health Order requirements during COVID-19.
Please take the time to read through the below, so we can all understand and follow the protocols in place.
- Walk-ins are not permitted
- You must book a time slot online through Eventbrite or by calling the centre on 9093 6300 (option 9) and speaking to a Customer Service Officer. Please note: leaving phone messages, emailing, Facebook messages, etc. will not be accepted.
- Bookings are allowed up to 2 business days in advance
- Patrons cannot book the same time slot across consecutive days
Number of Customers
- We are limited to a maximum of 8 customers in the centre at any one time
- One swimmer per lane - NO exceptions
- Only swimmers will be permitted entry (no spectators)
- You are required to wait outside of the centre until a DRLC staff member allows you entry
- Swimmers must be 10 years and over
- Session times will be run in 45 minute blocks
- Monday - Friday
- 6:00am - 3:45pm and 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Your 45-minute allocation includes entering and exiting the facility; i.e. you may only have 30 minutes to swim
- Casual payments will not be accepted (attendance must be recorded for Contact Tracing purposes at all times)
- You will be required to purchase a 10-visit swim pass (10-visit concession pass) or a 20-visit swim pass (20-visit concession pass) OR re-activate your Facility or Aquatic membership.
- Reactivation of your Facility or Aquatic membership should be done via completing an Authority to Remove Hold Form. You must complete or bring this with you to the centre. These cannot be emailed.
- Payment via card is preferred
- Concession cards must be presented
Prior To Entry
- Customers must complete a Coronavirus COVID-19 Visitor Screening Form
- Customers must have showered and be dressed in their swimming costume
Other Key Points
- Toilets will be available - showers and change rooms will not
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times
- Practising good hygiene is an expectation of all customers
- If you are feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, you need to stay home