- Gym sessions are now 1.5 hours in duration
- Bookings required for 'peak' times in the Gym and ALL group fitness classes
- Your time allocation includes entry and exit of the facility
- Once your activity is complete you must leave the premises (i.e. no loitering or congregating)
- Customers are only permitted to book one gym session and one group fitness class per day
- Customers must bring their own towel, exercise mat (DRLC will not be supplying mats during COVID-19 restrictions), drink bottle and water. Note: Your towel needs to be large enough to cover the bench/equipment you are using
- Customers MUST wipe down and disinfect all equipment once they have finished
- Customers must be dressed ready to train before entering the centre
- If you cannot attend a booking please cancel your ASAP (how to cancel my Eventbrite booking)
- New customers joining Stronger 4 Life or Gym Fit Teens please book in for a quick 30 min assessment with gym staff prior to your first class. To do so, please email or call 9093 6350.
- Participants must be 16 years and over (ID may be required)
- Parent/guardian required in person on first visit to authorise access for people aged 16 and 17 years.
Gym Session Times
Peak times (in blue) must be booked .Please click on the time you wish to train and you will be redirected to our booking site. Bookings can also be made by calling the centre on 9093 6300, select option 9.
Open session times (in black) do not need to be booked however, capacity numbers still apply (i.e. maximum of 50 people in the Gym at one time).
If you attend an 'open' session you can enter the facility any time after the start time and must exit the facility by the end of that session i.e. open session 7:30am - 9:30am, you can enter at any time after 7:30am but must leave the facility by 9:30am at the latest.
Note: bookings go live at 9:00am 2-days in advance i.e. bookings for Monday 20 July go live at 9:00am Saturday 18 July.
- Monday to Thursday
5:30am | 7:30am - 9:30am open | 10:00am |12:00pm - 4:30pm open | 5:00pm | 7:00pm - 9:30pm open
5:30am | 7:30am - 9:30am open | 10:00am | 12:00pm - 4:30pm open | 5:00pm - 8:00pm open
- Saturday and Sunday
7:15am | 9:15am | 11:15am - 5:30pm open
Group Fitness Timetable
Group Fitness Bookings
Note: Cycle and Functional Training Studios are unavailable
- Casual payments will not be accepted (as a digital attendance record must be maintained for Contact Tracing purposes at all times)
- You will be required to purchase one of the following:
Prior To Your First Visit
- On your first visit, you must complete a Coronavirus COVID-19 Visitor Screening Form
Other Key Points
- Only participants are permitted to attend (no spectators, children, etc.)
- If you have a booking, you are required to wait outside of the centre until a DRLC staff member collects you
- Physical distancing is to be maintained at all times
- Practising good hygiene is an expectation of all customers (e.g. washing your hands regularly, coughing into your elbow, disinfecting surfaces you've touched, etc.)
- If you are feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, you need to stay home
- For more information and details regarding COVID-19 guidelines click here