Food and market stalls
Stalls, food and eco-information
There’s a great variety on offer at the Eco Living Festival, from market stalls, expert advice and sustainable and organic food stalls.
- Natas & CO serving authentic Portuguese custard tarts to Sydney siders since 2016.
- Istanbul Gozleme - every single Gozleme is freshly made once ordered giving customers a great variety in what ingredients and choice they would like to have in their Gozleme
- Lambda Souvla Grill, an authentic Greek Street Food Truck selling lamb, chicken and haloumi pita wraps all cooked on a charcoal BBQ using traditional methods taught by the owners parents and grandparents
- Raza Central, the only food truck in Australia of its kind selling traditional authentic Salvadorian/ Mexican food
- Sydney ice cream - gluten free ice cream and slushies
- Vege For Love, a fully vegetarian food truck specialising in South East Asian Cuisine
- Yummy Time Dumpling, selling traditional Chinese Yummy Cha dumplings.
There are lots of information stalls with displays, artisan stalls and info on:
- Solar and energy saving
- Electric Vehicle car display and EV bulk buying opportunities
- Plant stalls
- Fair-trade coffee cart
- Eco-friendly products for your home
- Local community volunteer groups and more
Contact us for more information
For more information on the Festival please contact the Sustainability Team
- Phone: (02) 9093 6223
- Email: email@example.com
Last Updated: 25 October 2022