Sat 25 May 2019 - Sat 25 May 2019
1.30 pm - 4.30 pm
- Randwick Community Centre
- 27 Munda Street Randwick
Keep your bike running smooth and learn some handy bike maintenance skills.
- Bookings essential
- Booking URL
Thinking about riding to work, shops or for pleasure? Keep your bike running smooth and learn some handy bike maintenance skills.
Bring it along to work on during the workshop.
This workshop will help you become familiar with your bike and your tools. Also learn some essential maintenance techniques and minor adjustments to keep your bike in good working order.
Anyone who rides a bicycle or takes care of bicycles for other members of the family.
- best way of keeping your bike clean
- checking for bike road worthiness
- how to put your chain back on
- correct fit and adjustments of the bike
- how to deal with a flat tyre
- introduction to cable adjustment
- adjusting breaks
- servicing such as cable maintenance and pad adjustments or replacements.
What to bring
- your bicycle
- we do have some tools available to use during the workshop feel free to bring your own
- some rags.
Bookings are essential there are only 10 places available for this workshop:
https://www.cec.edu.au/course/bike_maintenance_beginnersBack to top