Wed 13 Feb 2019 - Wed 13 Feb 2019
6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Margaret Martin Library, Randwick
- Level 1, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Belmore Road, Randwick
Join one of Australia’s most gifted and acclaimed psychic mediums, Debbie Malone, as she shares her most challenging and life-changing stories of healing and love from her recently published book Always With You.
- This is a free event.
- More Contact Information
- Books will be available for purchase.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
These incredible true stories explore questions about the human soul and the spirit realm, as Debbie showcases her extraordinary ability to communicate between two worlds, sharing powerful messages from departed loved ones that bring comfort, closure and healing. Debbie assists Australia-wide police departments with great success to solve murder investigations and missing person cases. Along with appearances on television features such as The One and Sensing Murder, Debbie has appeared as a regular guest on Channel Seven’s Sunrise and The Morning Show.
This is a free event. Books will be available for purchase.
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.