Fri 26 Feb 2021 - Fri 29 Jan 2021
1.30 pm - 2.30 pm
- Every week on Friday, until 10 Dec 2021
- Online via Zoom
Join us online in the award-winning permaculture garden each Friday afternoon and learn skills under expert guidance in a friendly setting.
Your Sustainable Home
January 29 - April 2 (10 Weeks)
Come on a journey of regeneration where we will examine many aspects of day to day living that can be tweaked to make a big difference to our health, environment and bank account. While the impact will be big, we will be taking a laid back approach!
- Jan 29 - Climate Change - Is it real?
- Feb 5 - Consumer Power - What role do consumers have
- Feb 12 - Energy - Finding cheaper and greener
- Feb 19 - Food Production - A regenerative approach
- Feb 26 - Native Habitat - Protecting our native critters
- Mar 5 - Water and Cleaning - Going cleaner and greener
- Mar 12 - Transport - Electric transportation and the sharing economy
- Mar 19 - Goals and Planning - Your sustainability goals and buddy
- Mar 26 - Leadership - What role do citizens have
- Apr 2 - Dealing with Difficulties - Challenging people and situations
Your Sustainable Home is available as a complete ten week course for face to face participants or as individual sessions via zoom.
* * Each workshop is recorded and you may appear in the published video. Recordings of past topics can be found on Council's youtube channel under the PermaBee playlist.
HUMANITIX EVENT LINKBack to top