Wed 24 Nov 2021 - Wed 8 Dec 2021
Are you a primary school age child who loves to get creative? Christmas is on its way, and we are looking for help designing the cover of the Mayor’s Christmas card!
Enter to be a part of the competition and see your design used across our city to bring joy to people in Randwick City this Christmas!
How to enter?
Draw, paint, photograph or create something that represents ‘Christmas in Randwick City’! Think about what is special about where you live and what makes it feel like Christmas this year. Then, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a PDF or JPEG image of your creation along with your name, year, school and parent's phone number. You can also drop off your entry in person at the Randwick City Council Customer Service Centre located at 30 Frances Street Randwick.
Email your entry by 5pm Wednesday 8th December to be in the running!
The Mayor will choose winning designs that best represent ‘Christmas in Randwick City’ from each age group:
- Kindergarten, Years 1 & 2
- Years 3 & 4
- Years 5 & 6
There will be first and second place prizes for each age category. Each of the winners will not only see their designs featured on the Mayor’s Christmas card across our city and receive a personal certificate, but will be in the running to receive some great prizes!
- First place prize: A one-day school holiday art workshop at the Art Studio in Maroubra (valued at $100), AND a $100 voucher to spend at The Sydney Art Store
- Second place prize: A $50 voucher to spend at The Sydney Art Store
So kids, get creative and show us what ‘Christmas in Randwick City’ means to you!
Conditions of Entry
By entering this competition you agree to the following terms of entry:
- The winners will be chosen by the Mayor of Randwick at their discretion.
- Late entries cannot be accepted.
- We will publish the winners' first name, year and school on the Christmas card and other communication material.
- You consent to giving permission to Randwick City Council to reproduce your submitted artwork on the Mayor's Christmas card and other Council communication channels.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone.