Sat 22 May 2021 - Sat 22 May 2021
11 am - 1 pm
- Free online Zoom event
This online seminar will help build and maintain your personal resilience and wellbeing as well as exploring strategies on how to cope with the challenges of COVID-19.
- Contact Frida on 9090 6972 or email
More Australians have been drinking since the pandemic began, according to the Alcohol and Drug Foundation.
This online seminar will help you understand why our attitudes and behaviours towards alcohol, tobacco and illicit drug consumption have changed.
The good news is that you can increase your resilience in the face of challenges both during and beyond the pandemic.
This online seminar will help you:
- Build your resilience by using five key area stress resilience skills;
- Understand how stress, worry and anxiety can affect your mind and body;
- Learn about the science behind strategies that help to build your resilience;
- And practice simple and effective techniques to help develop your resilience.
Lane Blume is an experienced professional educator and facilitator who works with groups such as Western Sydney Recovery College to understand and improve mental health and mental well-being.
For more information - Building your resilience and wellbeing flyer PDF, 833.51 KBBack to top