Fri 13 Mar 2020 - Fri 13 Mar 2020
- Randwick Community Centre, Sustainability Park
- 27 Munda Street, Randwick
Join us in the park on Friday 13 March 2020 for a free concert to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Council's popular Twilight Concerts. Lurline Chamber Orchestra and Curious Legends puppeteers join forces to bring to life the magnificent Vivaldi's Four Seasons in a free concert for the whole family.
Our very own Lurline Chamber Orchestra will present a program of classical and popular music from Vivaldi to Gershwin. Two Australian composers will feature including a world premiere of a brand new work by Samuel Cottell, and the beautiful Rotation of the Earth by Stuart Greenbaum.
Curious Legends will bring their unique brand of shadow puppet theatre, lending light and shade to this rare and delightful performance. Bring your picnic rug and enjoy supper as the sun sets with the whole family. The bar opens at 6pm so you can purchase a glass of wine and a delicious snack.
In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we follow the advice of NSW Health, which at this time (March 12, 2020), is that we all play a role in helping to protect the community against COVID-19. If you feel unwell, especially if you have travelled overseas, we ask that you stay at home and avoid mass gatherings, such as festivals or other events. Here is NSW Health's advice around attending public events, such as festivals, religious celebrations, concerts or sporting matches.
NSW Health also recommends the following strategies to keep yourself well:
- wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol
- cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow or with tissue
- avoid close contact with people who are ill
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- stay home if you are sick.
If you'd like more information, try these links:
- National Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080
- Visit NSW Health - COVID-19
- Visit the World Health Organization