Sun 22 Sep 2019 - Sun 22 Sep 2019
10 am - 4 pm
- Randwick Community Centre & Village Green
- 27 Munda Street, Randwick
Celebrating all things green and sustainable Randwick City's Eco Living Expo is the ultimate day out for the family to learn about simple and fun sustainable practices to use in every-day living.
- Free event
- More Contact Information
- Contact the sustainability team on 9093 6223 or by email
Celebrating its 14th year, the Eco Living Expo is the ultimate day out for the family to learn about simple and fun sustainable practices to use in day to day life.
New and popular activities include:
- Speaker series
- Dr Karl - Zero emissions by 2030. Can we get there and how
- Camille Reed - The Circular Fashion Trend
- Tim Washington & Geoff Mewing - on electric vehicles and driverless cars
- Al Gore's Climate Reality presentation
- Technology exhibition space
- Workshops and demonstrations including de-cluttering and energy saving workshops
- Sustainability experts and designers on hand
- Market stalls promoting and showcasing environmentally friendly homewares, gifts and products from across the Eastern suburbs and wider Sydney
- Kid-friendly activities - nature play, recycled arts and crafts, live bird shows.. and much more.
Check out the Highlights from the 2018 Eco Living Expo.
The expo is powered by renewable forms of energy including wind, solar and bio-diesel.
Green team volunteers are stationed at waste stations to assist in the correct disposal of waste and food scraps are collected and composted, and left-over food collected for donation.
Drinking water stations are provided throughout the event site and patrons are encouraged to bring their own drink bottles, mugs and cups. Plastic bottles, plastic bags or plastic straws are banned from the event to reduce the amount of single use plastic at the event.Back to top