Sun 17 Nov 2019 - Sun 17 Nov 2019
9 am - 3 pm
- Goldstein Reserve, Coogee Beach
Looking for something unique and special? Sick and tired of mass produced goods? Come along to the Best Gift Sustainable Christmas Market. You might even find the perfect present for others and yourself!
- More Contact Information
- Natalya on 9093 6222
More than 100 stallholders will have their original work for sale. They include interesting ceramics, handmade glass gifts, original fashion, clothing, blankets, knitted and wooden toys for babies and children, amazing jewellery, unique homewares and much more.
The Best Gift Market is a new Christmas event showcasing local, handmade, sustainable and ethical products. There will be market stalls with artisans and designers showcasing environmental friendly homewares, gifts and products from across the Eastern suburbs and wider Sydney.
Join us for our Christmas shopping event showcasing local, handmade, sustainable and ethical products.
- Handmade gifts by local artists and designers stalls
- Old fashioned quality car-boot sale (“they don’t make it like they used to”)
- Live music, entertainment and activities
- Workshops and presentations
- DIY Workshops for adults and children
- Reuse craft for kids (Christmas wreath making, gift cards & wrapping) - TBC
- Talk on gift-giving – What is the best gift in the world? - TBC
- Multicultural food stalls
- Fresh native Christmas trees and plats
- Photos with Green Santa
As well as checking out the goods and talking to the stallholders, you can relax and listen to live music.
The Best Gift Market is an extension of Sustainability’s, Sustaining our City annual campaign called the Best Gift in the World where we encourage our community to be mindful at Christmas time with considering packaging, thinking about the amounts of food we prepare and food wasted around this time of year and considering gift items that benefit would the environment.
Held only once a year, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Take a look at the highlights from the Best Gift Market 2017!Back to top