Sun 17 Nov 2019 - Sun 17 Nov 2019
9 am - 3 pm
- Goldstein Reserve, Coogee Beach
Looking for something unique and special? Sick and tired of mass produced goods? Come along to the Best Gift Sustainable Christmas Market. You might even find the perfect present for others and yourself!
- More Contact Information
- Natalya on 9093 6222
Start your Christmas shopping early at this environmentally-friendly stocking filler winner at Coogee Beach
More than 200 stallholders will have their original work for sale. They include interesting ceramics, handmade glass gifts, original fashion, clothing, blankets, knitted and wooden toys for babies and children, amazing jewellery, plants, swimwear, unique homewares and much more.
The Best Gift Market is a new Christmas event showcasing local, handmade, sustainable and ethical products. There will be market stalls with artisans and designers showcasing environmental friendly homewares, gifts and products from across the Eastern suburbs and wider Sydney.
Join us for our Christmas shopping event showcasing local, handmade, sustainable and ethical products.
- Handmade gifts by local artists and designers stalls
- Live music, entertainment and activities
- Suitcase Rummage (old fashioned quality car-boot sale)
- Multicultural food stalls
- Fresh native Christmas trees and plants
- Photos with Green Santa
- Craft and sustainability workshops – BookNow!
CHILDREN WORKSHOPS (Ages 5-13)
- 9:30am - Upcycled 3D Ornament (Ages 5 to 7)
- 10:30am - Japanese Pastel Art (Ages 5 to 13)
- 1:30pm - Upcycled 3D Ornament (Ages 8+)
TODDLERS WORKSHOPS (Ages 2-5)
- 10am - Green Heads (Ages 2 to 5)
- 11am - Nature Crowns (Ages 2 to 5)
- 1:30pm - Design Your Own Name (Ages 2 to 5)
As well as checking out the goods and talking to the stallholders, you can relax and listen to live music.
Do not miss out on live music, entertainment and activities at our Best Gift Market!
The Best Gift Market is an extension of Sustainability’s, Sustaining our City annual campaign called the Best Gift in the World where we encourage our community to be mindful at Christmas time with considering packaging, thinking about the amounts of food we prepare and food wasted around this time of year and considering gift items that benefit would the environment.
Held only once a year, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Take a look at the highlights from the Best Gift Market 2017!