Tue 22 Jan 2019 - Tue 22 Jan 2019
3 pm - 5 pm
- South Maroubra
- Meet at South Maroubra Surf Lifesaving Club, 1R Marine Pde Arthur Byrne Reserve
Discover the marine animals of the South Maroubra rock platforms and inter-tidal zone with local, expert marine biologists.
- $5 PER PERSON
- More Contact Information
- Call Helen Morrison on 9093 6223
Discover the unique marine animals of the South Maroubra rock platforms and inter-tidal zone with local expert marine biologists Will Jones and Murray Cook. As the ocean retreats it leaves an abundant array of sea creatures on display which our local marine biologists will identify and discuss, explaining how each of us can minimise our impact on these fragile creatures.
ADVENTURE LEVEL RATING - MODERATE
The activity requires walking approximately 500 metres along the beach. Walking on unsteady and uneven surfaces.
- Minimum age 5 yrs.
- Children under 16 yrs must have a parent or adult guardian in attendance during the activity
- Parents or adult guardians accompanying children must pay for the activity
- Participants must wear closed footwear
- No thongs.