Sat 31 Aug 2019 - Sat 31 Aug 2019
1.30 pm - 4.30 pm
- Randwick Community Centre
- 27 Munda Street Randwick
Keep your bike running smooth and learn some handy bike maintenance skills.
- Book through the Eventbrite link
- Booking URL
Thinking about riding to work, shops or for pleasure? Keep your bike running smooth and learn some handy bike maintenance skills. Bring it along to work on during the workshop.
This workshop will help you become familiar with your bike and your tools. Also learn some essential maintenance techniques and minor adjustments to keep your bike in good working order.
We run bike maintenance workshops on the last Saturday of the month between 1:30-4:30pm, they alternate each month between beginner and intermediate. To book the intermediate course click here.
In the beginner workshop we cover:
- best way of keeping your bike clean
- checking for bike road worthiness
- how to put your chain back on
- correct fit and adjustments of the bike
- how to deal with a flat tyre
- introduction to cable adjustment
- adjusting brakes
- servicing such as cable maintenance and pad adjustments or replacements.
What to bring
- your bicycle
- any bike tools you have
- brake pads (if applicable)