Sat 24 Mar 2018 - Sat 24 Mar 2018
9 am - 1 pm
- Randwick Council Community Nursery
- 2B Barker Street Kingsford
Find out which local plants attract bees and other small beneficial critters to your garden; purchase native plants best suited to the Eastern Suburbs climate and learn how to keep bees with our urban beekeeping workshop.
- FREE event
- More Contact Information
- Helen Morrison on 9093 6223
Join your community in celebrating and appreciating the important and many essential services provided by our natural world. These services protect our health, provide endless enjoyment and are our planets first line of defence against climate change.
From 9am – 1pm at Randwick Community Nursery you’ll find out which local plants attract bees and other small critters to keep your garden healthy and easy to maintain, purchase native plants best suited to the climate of the Eastern Suburbs, and learn how to keep bees with our urban beekeeping workshop (bookings essential).
- native and exotic plant sale
- bee and insect-friendly garden advice
- Aboriginal food and medicine plants
- potting compost, mulch and vegie seeds
- urban beekeeping workshop - book now 10am – 11.30am