Sat 18 Mar 2017 - Sat 18 Mar 2017
1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Randwick Community Centre
- 27 Munda Street, Randwick
This Intermediate Bike Maintenance workshop is for people who want to get more hands on making adjustments to their bicycle. The workshop focuses on setting up and maintaining the most common cable brake systems found on modern bicycles and the adjustment of cable gear systems.
- Bookings essential — website link TBC
IT IS ESSENTIAL that you have previously completed a Bike Maintenance workshop, as the knowledge and skills you gained are required for this intermediate workshop.
- introduction to cable systems
- brake adjustments
- road caliper brakes
- cable disc brakes
- gear adjustments
- front derailleur
- rear derailleur.
What to bring:
- your bike
- replacement brake pads if necessary.