Due to the coronavirus we’ve closed many of our facilities including the Customer Service Centre. Please visit our COVID-19 page to see what is impacted.
The Eco Living Expo is held at the Randwick Community Centre located at 27 Munda Street, Randwick.
Access to the Community Centre is via Bundock Street, Hendy Avenue and into Munda Street.
We encourage you to practice sustainable living by leaving the car at home and using one of the sustainable transport options available to get to the event. The event is just 2.5km from Maroubra Junction, 1.7km from Coogee Beach and 1.5km from The Spot, Randwick, so why not try:
- Cycling and using the free bike valet service at the event
- Catching our free community shuttle bus (see details below)
- Taking a public bus
If you will be driving to the event, there is free on-site parking available at the event.
Free shuttle bus
Ditch the car and get to the Eco Living Expo hassle free! The community shuttle bus will operate from 10am - 3pm and will do a constant loop of the bus route, in the following order:
- Bowen Library (Anzac Parade, Maroubra)
- Randwick Boys High School (Corner Avoca and Barker Streets)
- Corner Barker and Botany Street, Randwick (opposite Pizza Hut)
- Alison Park (Alison Road, Randwick)
- Perouse Road, The Spot
- The Eco Living Expo
See map below or download a copy PDF, 3544.17 KB.
Eco Living Expo location map
Please refer to the location map below for further details of the site.