Supporting creative arts and cultural projects
The Cultural and Community Grants Program supports creative arts and cultural projects that enrich the lives of our residents and make Randwick a vibrant city to live in.
The program offers two rounds of funding each year in March and September. The March 2017 Round is now open.
A list of successful applicants and their projects for September 2016, and earlier rounds, can be found below.
Who can apply?
- Not for profit, locally based community organisations or groups who are incorporated
- Individual residents of Randwick City can apply on behalf of a group of residents, and
- Applicants who can demonstrate their capacity to manage and deliver their project, activity or event over a timeframe not exceeding 12 months.
What can you apply for?
- Support or implement projects, events or activities that encourage local community participation and social cohesion
- Support the development of and delivery of creative, artistic and cultural projects that enrich the experience of our communities.
Applicants can seek grants from Council for the following:
- In-kind contribution only (waiver of Council fees and charges)
- Cash contribution only, or
- A combination of in-kind and cash contribution
For more details please read the Cultural Community Grants Program - Guidelines 2016/17 PDF, 176.61 KB
Projects we've funded
- Successful Applications September 2016 PDF, 51.24 KB
- Successful Applications March 2016 PDF, 52.62 KB
- Successful Applications September 2015 PDF, 54.1 KB
- Successful Applications March 2015 PDF, 53.42 KB
- Successful Applications September 2014 PDF, 16.03 KB
- Successful Applications March 2014 PDF, 13.87 KB
- Successful Applications September 2013 PDF, 35.29 KB
- Successful Applications - March 2013 PDF, 21.39 KB
How to apply
Please complete the Cultural and Community Grants Program Application Form making sure you have read the Cultural and Community Grants Program Guidelines.
Incomplete applications will be ineligible.
Closing dates for applications
Applications for activities scheduled from April 2017 must be submitted by 5 pm 6 February 2017.
For information please call Susanna Susic on 9093 6677