Cr Bill Burst
- Liberal Party of Australia
- Year first elected to council
- c/- 30 Frances Street RANDWICK NSW 2031
- 0459 912 106
- Protect OUR Yarra Bay and surrounding environment & marine life.
- NO Incinerators in our area.
- Oppose over-developmen
- Work on initiatives supporting local small/medium size businesses and make doing business easy in Randwick and South Ward!
- Preserving our green spaces, improving our world-class parks & walking tracks
- Work on initiatives to support our local sporting clubs and sports facilities, encourage more kids & adults to play sport.
- Bring back common-sense in community-based decision making
- Delegate on the Environment Portfolio Advisory Committee
- Chairperson of the Integrated Transport Portfolio Advisory Committee
- Delegate on the Open Space & Recreation Portfolio Advisory Committee
- Delegate on the Coastal Advisory Committee
- Delegate on the Youth Advisory Committee
- Delegate on the Lurline Bay, Matraville, Malabar & Yarra Bay Floodplain Committee
- Delegate on the Eastern LG Aboriginal and TSI Forum
- Alternate Delegate on the Sydney Planning Pane
- Alternate Delegate on the Randwick Traffic Committee
- Senior Operations & Management roles with a career in Aviation & Logistics
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Aircraft Engine & Component Plannin
- Global Airline Catering Operations, Food safety compliance & Logistics
- Consulting 3PL Logistics
- Assisting disabled & elderly with transport & logistics
Last Updated: 1 March 2022