Apply for a stall at the Best Gift Market
The Best Gift Market is a new Christmas event showcasing local, handmade, sustainable and ethical products. There will be market stalls with artisans and designers showcasing environmental friendly homewares, gifts and products from across the Eastern suburbs and wider Sydney.
The event is on Sunday 17 November 2019 from 9am to 3pm. Applications are now open for stalls, which will be positioned on Goldstein Reserve, Coogee beach.
Stallholders from within the Randwick Council area and other areas are encouraged to apply. Please note, that Randwick City Council will assess the applications and advise successful stallholders and determine the location of the stall.
Before you apply
- Terms & conditions and event refund & cancellation policy - Best Gift Market PDF, 47.52 KB
- Sustainable Events Checklist PDF, 45.43 KB
- Stall and Marquee size guide - Best Gift Market PDF, 357.96 KB
- (FOR FOOD STALLS ONLY) - Fill out the form on our temporary food stalls page - we'll waive the TFS registration fee for this event only, however event stallholder fees still apply
- Prepare your documents to attach - To speed up the application, please have all your documents ready to attach (PDFs and JPEGs, under 5MB) - Certificate of currency, menu or product list and images.
Complete the form by Monday 14 October 2019 and we'll get back to you if you're successful.
Half stall: $90 (incl GST)
Single stall: $180 (incl GST)
Double stall: $360 (incl GST)
Single marquee: $330 (incl GST)
Double marquee: $660 (incl GST)
Single space site: $165 (incl GST)
Double-space site: $330 (incl GST)
The Best Gift Market aims to promote sustainable and environmentally responsible presents and practices. In Step 2 of this form you will be asked to tick an applicable criteria and write in the response section as to how your stall meets the criteria.
- Local to the Randwick City Council area or neighbouring local government area
- Local to the greater Sydney region
- Materials are sustainably and ethically sourced
- Products are handmade
- Packaging is recyclable
- Waste is sustainably managed
- Display includes sustainable messaging or information
Here are some example of stalls from the 2018 Best Gift Market.