From Monday 27 September library members can reserve up to 10 items via the library catalogue or myLibrary app and pick them up using the Click & Collect service, which will start on Tuesday 5 October. Members can choose to collect their items from Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra.
In the meantime, many items are currently available to members via Council's eLibrary, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Members who had reserved items prior to the library closing at the end of June 2021, have been notified by email or text that these these item(s) are available to collect between 5 – 12 October.
Out of hours book return chutes are available at each library. Members will have until Tuesday 2 November to return items borrowed before the end of June. Please do not return toys or games through the book return chute. These can be returned during the Click & Collect hours from Tuesday 5 October.
The safety of our community and staff members is a priority, please read the COVID-safe guidelines below.
.Click & Collect COVID-safe Guidelines:
- Please check the updated rules via NSW Health website for your area before visiting the library from Tuesday 5 October.
- Wear a mask when approaching the library and when speaking with library staff.
- Maintain a 1.5m physical distance from others. There will be floor markers to help you achieve this.
- Check in to NSW Service App via QR code or ask staff to assist.
- If you are experiencing flu like symptoms and your items are due for collection, please do not visit the library. Contact the library by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a close or secondary contact of someone with covid please do not visit the library. Contact the library by email email@example.com.
Any new information about Library operations and events will be published on the Library's website, Facebook, Instagram (@randwickcitylibrary) and their eNewsletter.
For specific health-related advice about coronavirus visit NSW Health and Australian Government - Department of Health.Back to top