- Position number
- Closing date
- Wednesday 29 September
- $95,131 - $104,672 pa + 10% super + 3.5% civil liability allowance + sustainability allowance
- Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
- Vibrant eastern suburbs location
- Good work/ life balance including 9-day fortnight and work from home opportunities
- Friendly team environment
Randwick City Council is an innovative and leading local government organisation committed to serving our vibrant community on the beautiful eastern beaches of Sydney.
We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate candidate to join the Integrated Transport team and to efficiently and effectively deal with all matters relating to or arising from sustainable / active transport issues for the City of Randwick.
What we value:
We have a high-performance culture fostered through our values of Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. This culture encourages and supports equity, diversity and inclusion for our employee and our community.
We will trust you to bring:
- Experience in the delivery and knowledge of sustainable transport projects
- Analytical thinking
- Research and project implementation skills
- Understanding and knowledge of Austroads, Australian Standards and other similar guidelines
- Time and budget management skills
- Interpersonal, negotiation, conflict resolution and customer service skills
Things you will do:
- Investigate, conceptually design and assist with the delivery of sustainable / active transport facilities
- Develop and review policies and strategies relating to sustainable transport
- Efficiently and effectively deal with all sustainable / active transport issues
- Keep Council up to date with contemporary issues and advances in sustainable transport
- Provide information to schools, workplaces and businesses on sustainable transport / travel demand management / green travel plans etc
- Coordinate the collection of sustainable transport data such as bus operation, pedestrian, and bike counts
- Management of the Council’s Bike User Meeting
So, if you are ready to expand your career and contribute to the organisational effectiveness and positive image of Randwick City Council, then we would like to hear from you!
View the position description or contact Tony Lehmann, Manager Integrated Transport, on (02) 9093 6559.
Applicants must include a statement demonstrating how they meet the essential knowledge, skills and abilities criteria listed in the position description to be considered for this position.