- Position number
- Closing date
- Wednesday 03 February
- $102,798 - $113,095 + 9.5% super + leaseback vehicle + mobile phone
- Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
- Only work 9 days a fortnight
- Commitment to training and professional development
- Be part of an innovative and vibrant eastern suburbs Council
Randwick City Council is currently seeking an experienced and professional fire safety and building expert to join our Building Certification and Fire Safety team. In this role you will develop and implement a range of building and fire safety programs, including Council’s Essential Services and fire safety upgrading programs; assess applications, certificates, enquiries, service requests and other regulatory matters.
If you are someone who is passionate about what they do, has strong technical knowledge and skills and wants to be part of our dynamic team, then we would love to hear from you!
What we value
We have a high-performance culture fostered through our values of Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. Our culture encourages and supports equity, diversity and inclusion for our employees and our community.
We will trust you to bring
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent demonstrated qualifications
- Demonstrated technical skills and knowledge
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate caseloads
- Report writing skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Class C Drivers licence
Employment in this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal History Check with a result of no relevant adverse findings.
View the position description online or contact Greg Hynes, Coordinator Building Certification and Fire Safety, on 02 9093 6958.
Applicants must include a statement demonstrating how they meet the essential knowledge, skills and abilities criteria listed in the position description, to be considered for this role.