- Position number
- Closing date
- Wednesday 26 June
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
- Join an innovative and vibrant eastern suburbs Council
- Commitment to training and professional development
- Great work life balance including a 9 day fortnight option!
Randwick City Council is an innovative and leading local government organisation committed to serving our vibrant community on the beautiful eastern beaches of Sydney. As an employer, Randwick City Council offers benefits including ongoing professional development, 9 day fortnights, fitness and wellbeing programs and more.
We need an experienced and passionate professional to join the Property and Insurance team in the role of Property Specialist.
In this role you will oversee and participate in the management of Council’s commercial, residential, cultural, and recreational property portfolio to ensure that the return on properties is maximised, and that occupation agreements are prepared appropriately.
What we value:
We value equity and diversity as Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
We will trust you to bring:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or demonstrated property management equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in property management or leasing or a related field including preparation and management of leases and licenses.
- Ability to interpret and implement legislation and government policies, such as Local Government Act 1993, the Crown Lands Act 1989, Crown Land Management Act 2016, Aboriginal land Rights Act 1983 and the Native Title Act 1993.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and productively within an organisation and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of financial computer systems and experience in account reconciliations.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills including word processing, database and spreadsheets.
- High level oral and written communications skills, including mediation, negotiation and networking skills.
- Holder of a Class C driver’s licence.
- Demonstrated commitment to EEO, WH&S and the Principals of a Culturally Diverse society.
So if you are ready to expand your career and contribute to the organisational effectiveness and positive image of Randwick City Council, then we would like to hear from you!