- Position number
- Closing date
- Wednesday 20 February
- $108,369 - $119,219 pa + 9.5% super + leaseback vehicle
- Permanent full-time (70 hour fortnight)
- Innovative and vibrant Eastern Suburbs Council
- Good work/life balance with a 9-day fortnight
- Generous investment in professional development
Do you have a passion for community events and being part of creating a sense of community? Do you have over five years’ experience executing large outdoor events in the public domain?
Randwick City Council is an innovative and progressive local government organisation committed to serving our vibrant community on the beautiful eastern beaches of Sydney. We value equity and diversity as well as Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
We are seeking a highly skilled, dynamic and motivated person to join our Cultural Events and Venues team. The primary purpose of this position is to develop and deliver a suite of signature events across Randwick City which celebrate local culture and engage our community.
Working collaboratively with a motivated events team, you will:
- Create a sense of community across Randwick City.
- Use creative flair to continually improve existing and new events.
- Engage, develop and support a team to ensure operational plans and activities are delivered.
- Manage competing projects and priorities and to solve complex problems.
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships with local businesses, community organisations and individuals.
- Ensure the safety of our community with emergency management plans and awareness of public safety.
- Consider the environment and implement the Council’s Green Events policy.
Employment in this position is subject to the successful completion of a Working with Children Check and Criminal History Check with a result of no relevant adverse findings.