- Position number
- Closing date
- Wednesday 25 September
- $57,999-$63,800pa + 9.5% super
- Permanent full-time (2 x 38 hours per week, 1 x 76 hours per fortnight; 9 days on 5 days off roster)
- Good work/life balance
- Coastal location in the eastern suburbs
- Enjoy our sense of community
Do you get a sense of achievement from maintained sports fields, beautiful streetscapes or parks and gardens? Are you a team players and proactive individual who enjoys working outdoors?
The Infrastructure Services department is seeking individuals with strong safe and work ethic to work in either the Sports field, Streetscape or General Open Space team.
In these positions you will be required to undertake plant and vehicle operation as well as horticultural activities. A commitment to workplace safety is fundamental as well as providing superior customer service to promote a positive image of Council.
What we value
We have a high performance culture fostered through our values of Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. This culture encourages and supports equity, diversity and inclusion for our employees and our community.
We will trust you to bring:
- Experience and/or an interest in sports turf management and/or horticulture
- Safety focus
- Customer service
- Team work
- Emotional intelligence
- Decision making
Things you will do:
- Contribute to making Randwick City a place where people want to live.
- Ensuring the sports fields, streetscape, gardens and parks are attractive, appealing and safe for the community.
- Take an initiative to perform duties and share innovate ideas on how to improve.
- Provide a positive customer service experience to the community.
- Operate plant safely and efficiently.
- Daily vehicle maintenance checks, reporting any damage or need for repairs
- Take personal responsibility for safety.
View the position description below or contact Soula Drimousis, Supervisor Depot Administration, on 02 9093 6775.
Applicants must address how they meet the essential knowledge, skills and abilities criteria listed in the position description, to be considered for this role.