- Position number
- Closing date
- Wednesday 26 February
- $91,887 to $101,103 pa + 9.5% super.
- Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
- Opportunity to join and innovative and high performing team
- Strong investment in career development
- Beautiful eastern beaches location
Randwick City Council is an innovative and leading local government organisation committed to serving our vibrant community on the beautiful eastern beaches of Sydney. We offer great employee benefits including competitive salaries, flexible working hours, participation in a 9 day fortnight, additional leave entitlements, health and wellbeing days, innovative development opportunities, option to novate lease a private vehicle, a beautiful eastern beaches location and much more.
We need an experienced and passionate professional to join the Property and Insurance team in the role of Land & Property Officer.
In this role you will oversee and participate in the management of Council’s commercial, residential, cultural, and recreational property portfolio to ensure that the return on properties is maximised, and that occupation agreements are prepared appropriately.
We have a high performance culture fostered through our values of Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. This culture encourages and supports equity, diversity and inclusion for our employees and our community.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Overseeing external property management organisation
- Management of Council’s property systems
- Preparation of leases/licenses
- Preparation of tender documentation in relation to property matters
- Planning long-term acquisitions and disposals
The broad range of land and property management activities you will be responsible for are outlined in the Position Description.
You will bring:
- Extensive property management or leasing experience
- Ability to interpret and implement legislation and government policies
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and implement innovative solutions
- High level computer literacy
View the position description PDF, 254.48 KB or contact Sharon Plunkett, Coordinator Property & Insurance, on 02 9093 6936.
Applicants must include a statement outlining how they meet the essential knowledge, skills and abilities criteria listed in the position description to be considered for the position.