Bike advisory committee
The Cycleways and Bicycle Facilities Advisory Committee is set up to advise on bicycle infrastructure related matters. It was established from a Council Resolution on 10 October 2017.
The Committee is advisory in nature and reports to Council. Randwick City Council welcomes members of the public wanting to attend and speak at the meetings. For more information contact us.
The Cycleways and Bicycle Facilities Advisory Committee meets quarterly, and alternates between a morning (7:30am) and evening (6:30pm) meeting.
Every attempt is made to prepare the agenda and place it on this website one week prior to the meeting. Once finalised, a link to the agenda will appear below.
Current/most recent agenda:
Minutes of recent meetings:
- Draft February 2019 minutes PDF, 2901.96 KB
- November 2018 minutes PDF, 3516.55 KB
- August 2018 minutes PDF, 1403.56 KB
- May 2018 minutes PDF, 1165.52 KB
- February 2018 minutes PDF, 2044.87 KB
- November 2017 minutes PDF, 427.74 KB
The Advisory Committee is comprised of Councillors, Council staff and the local bike advocacy group, BIKEast. Members of the public are welcome too.