TVs, computers and mobiles
Electronic waste or e-waste contains hazardous substances that can harm the environment and it also contributes to the amount of waste we send to landfill.
Recycling TVs and computers
The following items can be recycled at the Randwick Recycling Centre at 72 Perry Street, Matraville. Open Mon-Fri 6am to 3pm, Sat 8 to 11am.
- Personal and laptop computers and all cables
- Tablets, notebooks and palmtops
- Computer monitors and parts (e.g. internal hard drives and CD drives)
- Computer peripherals and accessories (e.g. mice, keyboards, web cameras, USBs and modems)
- Printers, faxes, scanners and multi-functional devices.
- All televisions
For more information on the Television and Computer Recycling Product Stewardship Scheme and other e-waste drop-off points visit TechCollect. Please note this recycling service is only available to residents and small businesses.
Recycling mobile phones
Randwick City Council participates in the MobileMuster program that provides a range of drop-off points at which you can recycle your old mobiles responsibly.
Local drop-off points include:
- Council Administration Building, 30 Frances Street, Randwick
- Bowen Library, Anzac Parade, Maroubra
- Randwick Recycling Centre, 72 Perry Street, Matraville.