Scores on Doors
Scores on Doors inspections
Scores on Doors is the NSW hygiene and food safety scoring program that displays the results of food premises regular inspections.
The promotional program recognises and celebrates how well local restaurants, takeaway shops, bakeries, pub bistros and cafes are complying with NSW hygiene and food safety requirements.
Randwick Council's Environmental Health Officers frequently visit food businesses to ensure hygiene standards are being met.
When a food business achieves good to excellent standards, at an unannounced inspection, they are awarded a star rating by the inspector. A certificate is then issued by Randwick City Council and positioned in a highly visible place for customers, usually in the front window or door of the business.
This is a voluntary program in conjunction with the NSW Food Authority Scores on Doors Program designed to promote food safety and hygiene requirements. Not all food businesses are listed. If a food business is unlisted, this is not necessarily a reflection or a statement on its hygiene standards.
Win dinner on us - Kingsford Noodle Markets Competition Winners
Congratulations to the following winners:
- Martin from Randwick - Bistro Avoca
- Lee from Carlton - Kingsford Chinese Restaurant
- Allen from Botany - Little Hutong
- Mary from Matraville - Manpuku
- Tiffany from Kingsford - Manpuku
- Mery from Kingsford - Niji Sushi Bar
- Fei from Kingsgrove - Petaling Street
- Sam from Kingsford - Phoodle
- Uma from Kensignton - Thai Cathyria
- Yanhua from Mascot - Yong Jing's Kitchen
Star-rated food businesses in Randwick City
Excellent (5 star rating) restaurants
The business has achieved the highest level of compliance with food safety standards.
- Scores on doors - Excellent restaurants list PDF, 76.42 KB
Very good (4 star rating) restaurants
The business has very good safety practices in place. Some minor areas where standards were not meet will need to be addressed.
- Scores on doors - Very good restaurants list PDF, 76.84 KB
Good restaurants (3 star rating) restaurants
The business has a good standard of food compliance. A number of areas, although not serious, need to be corrected.
- Scores on doors - Good restaurants list PDF, 65.9 KB
If you're not sure if your business is eligible, consult the NSW Food Authority website or call us on 1300 722 542.
|Symbol||Food Safety Rating|