Randwick City Library holds collections of resources in a number of languages. These resources include books, magazines, ebooks and audio-visual material in a variety of community languages:
- Arabic (newspaper only)
For languages that the library does not hold, you can bulk request items in your language online, or at any branch. for individual titles, you will need to complete an Inter-Library Loan request, fees apply.
To see what collections are available to request, you can search the Community Languages Collection Directory on the State Library's website.
Community language newspapers are also available in:
- Arabic: التلغراف (El Telegraph) at Bowen Library.
- Greek: Έχουμε τώρα τo (Greek Herald) at Bowen Library.
- Russian: Аргументы и факты (Arguments and Facts) at Bowen Library.
- Spanish: El Heraldo Español (The Spanish Herald) at Bowen Library.
Government Agency resources:
Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS) Cards
- Burmese PDF, 49.23 KB
- Chinese Simplified PDF, 171.9 KB
- Chinese Traditional PDF, 139.02 KB
- Dinka PDF, 62.66 KB
- Farsi PDF, 68.64 KB
- Greek PDF, 131.59 KB
- Indonesian PDF, 86.5 KB
- Italian PDF, 42.83 KB
- Japanese PDF, 52.66 KB
- Karen PDF, 359.13 KB
- Korean PDF, 110.83 KB
- Russian PDF, 89.25 KB
- Spanish PDF, 86.14 KB
- Swahili PDF, 43.28 KB
- Thai PDF, 59.23 KB
- Vietnamese PDF, 133.88 KB