Wed 26 Jun 2019 - Wed 26 Jun 2019
6.30 pm - 7.30 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library
- 669 -673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Come and spend an evening with New York Times #1 bestselling crime writer Candice Fox as she discusses her crime writing world and latest book 'Hush Hush' co-authored with master storyteller James Patterson.
- This is a free event. Online bookings essential.
- More Information
- Note that this author talk will take place at Lionel Bowen Library in Maroubra (and NOT in our Randwick branch).
Books will be available for purchase.
For more information please call 9093 6400.
Hush Hush follows tough-as-nails Harry as she is locked up behind the bars of a notorious women’s prison and must decide whether she will accept a get-out-of-jail-free card or if she will stay to solve the murder of a friend.
Candice is passionate about the genre of crime writing. Growing up in a large, eccentric family, she is the daughter of a parole officer at one of Sydney's biggest prisons and an enthusiastic foster-carer.
In 2015 Candice began collaborating with James Patterson. Their first novel together, Never Never, set in the vast Australian outback, was a huge bestseller in Australia and went straight to number 1 on the New York Times bestseller list in the US and also to the top of the charts in the UK. Since then they have written Black & Blue, Fifty Fifty, Liar Liar and now Hush Hush in the Harriet Blue series.
Visit Candice's official website
This event is free. Books will be available for purchase.
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.