Fri 22 Jan 2021 - Fri 22 Jan 2021
2 pm - 3 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Join us for a party to celebrate the end of the Summer Reading Club! Come dressed as a book character and see who wins a major prize.
- Free. Bookings are essential online.
- More Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
Please note: Only for SUMMER READING CLUB participants in school years K-9 (in 2020).
DISCLAIMER: Bookings below are made through Eventbrite which is an
how they store and use your information. You are also able to express your
interest in attending by phoning 9093 6400 during business hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings are essential. All children and their parent/carer attending the activity need to be booked in. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Children in school years K-3 must have parental supervision.
- For Summer Reading Club (SRC) participants only: those who have taken part in either the SRC Book Bingo or Crossword Puzzle activities.
- Children must be signed in and out of events by a parent or guardian.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can sign up at any branch.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
COVID-19 Safety Terms & Conditions:
- If you have visited a designated hotspot as specified by NSW Health, do NOT enter the library premises and call the library for further information.
- If you are feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, you need to stay home.
- Each event space within Randwick City Library branches are subject to capacity numbers;
- Physical distancing is to be maintained at all times;
- Practising good hygiene is an expectation of all customers (e.g. washing your hands regularly, coughing into your elbow, disinfecting surfaces you've touched, etc.);
- Patrons may be denied entry to, or removed from the event for any failure to comply with the above terms and conditions.
- For more information and details regarding COVID-19 guidelines click here.