Thu 17 Oct 2019 - Thu 17 Oct 2019
6.30 pm - 7.30 pm
- Margaret Martin Library, Randwick
- Level 1, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Belmore Road, Randwick
Join an expert from nbn™ local NSW for an informative talk on the rollout of the nbn™ access network and find out what the nbn is all about. In this one-hour presentation you will discover how the nbn might impact your phone and internet connections, what you need to do to get connected and how to avoid scam calls.
- Free. Bookings essential online.
- More Information
- Personal Q&A sessions are also available by appointment. Please see more details further below.
BYO reusable cup to help reduce waste and protect the environment.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
Please note: This talk is a repeat of the presentation held at Lionel Bowen Library on 4 December at 6.45pm and will cover the exact same content.
Bookings for the public one-hour information session at Margaret Martin Library:
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
Personal 10-minute Q&A sessions (by appointment only):
Do you have more questions? Book your personal nbn Q&A session to meet with an nbn representative at the library and have your questions answered face-to-face.
- Tuesday 8 October 10am – 1.30pm at Lionel Bowen Library [Book now]
- Saturday 7 December 10am – 1.30pm at Lionel Bowen Library (bookings will open on 31 October)
- Saturday 19 October 10am – 1.30pm at Margaret Martin Library [Book now]
- Saturday 30 November 10am – 1.30pm at Margaret Martin Library (bookings will open on 31 October)