Fri 12 Jul 2019 - Fri 12 Jul 2019
5 pm - 7 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Lucky Joeng, the founder of Rabbit Education, is back at the library for his popular Q&A sessions for HSC students. Come and pick Lucky’s brain about all things HSC Maths, Chemistry and Physics.
- Free for HSC students (library members only). Secure your spot online or just drop in on the night.
- More Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
Lucky Joeng has a PhD in Science from UNSW and is the founder of Rabbit Education. He is an education expert in all levels of HSC Maths, Chemistry and Physics. Bring along your prepared questions or drop in to hear Lucky talk about various topics in the HSC syllabus.
Lucky will run two 2-hour sessions: 12 July and 26 July 5.00pm to 7.00pm.
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- You have to be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can sign up at any branch.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.