Mon 15 Jul 2019 - Mon 15 Jul 2019
10 am - 12 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Migo is a friendly Yeti whose world gets turned upside down when he discovers something that he didn’t know existed - a human. He soon faces banishment from his snowy home when villagers refuse to believe him. Hoping to prove them wrong, he embarks on an epic journey to find the mysterious creature.
- Free. Bookings essential online.
- More Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
Bring along your cushions. Drinks and popcorn provided.
This event is for kids currently enrolled in school years K-6.
Terms and conditions:
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Age limits must be adhered to.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join at any branch.
- Children must be signed in and out of holiday events by a parent or guardian.
- Children in years K-3 must have parental supervision at craft workshops and movie screenings.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the program to run on schedule.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.