Sat 18 May 2019 - Sat 18 May 2019
1 pm - 2.30 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library
- 669 -673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Join Peter as he discusses some of the fascinating discoveries made during his research.
- This is a free event. Gold cold donation for afternoon tea following the event.
- More Information
- Books will be available for purchase.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
Peter Poland, a former Commander in the Royal Navy, is the President of the Woollahra History and Heritage Society and the author of The Flag’s Up. His book records the anniversaries of arrivals and departures of important ships and people between 1790 and 1809. Join Peter as he discusses some of the fascinating discoveries made during his research.
This is a joint talk held by the Randwick and District Historical Society and Randwick City Library.
This event is free. Books will be available for purchase.
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.