Sat 10 Nov 2018 - Sat 10 Nov 2018
1 pm - 2.30 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Join us on the eve of the centenary commemorating the end of the Great War.
- This is a free event, with afternoon tea following the talk. Books will be available for purchase. Bookings essential online.
- More Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
Commemorating 100 years since the armistice ending World War One, join historian and author Dr Naomi Parry as she explores the social impact of the war to end all wars.
Dr Parry explores the effects of the war on both returned soldiers and the wider population of New South Wales. How was the population of Randwick involved? Her insights and analysis are drawn from her recent book, New South Wales and the
This is a joint talk held by the Randwick and District Historical Society and Randwick City Library.
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.