Tue 4 Sep 2018 - Tue 4 Sep 2018
05:30 PM - 06:30 PM
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Do you often forget where your keys or wallet are? Or perhaps you meet new people but can never quite remember their names? The problem isn’t you, it is just how our brains are wired.
- Bookings required online.
- More Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
In this interactive workshop, Jesse Whelan from Sandbox Learning Australia will discuss the science of memory and teach you how small changes can make a big difference to your learning and memory.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join at any branch.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.