Wed 20 Mar 2019 - Wed 20 Mar 2019
5.30 pm - 7 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Do you meet new people only to forget their names the next day? Or maybe you feel overwhelmed by needing to learn a new skill? The solution to this problem lies with being able to convert our short-term memory into long-term memory. In this interactive session, Jesse Whelan from Sandbox Learning Australia will run you through hands-on exercises to Hack your Memory.
- Free, for HSC students.
- More Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.