Wed 6 Mar 2019 - Wed 6 Mar 2019
5.30 pm - 6.30 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Year 11 and 12 can be a stressful time for many students. It seems like there is too much to learn in not enough time and everything gets boiled down to a single ATAR number. In this presentation, Jesse Whelan from Sandbox Learning Australia will outline the mindset, habits and learning techniques needed to achieve your potential.
- Free, for HSC students in school years 11 and 12.
- More Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
In this session you will discover:
* How the ATAR is calculated and whether you should try to ‘game’ it.
* How to use the syllabus to plan your study.
* Why strong organisation and steady practice is crucial to success.
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.